Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"And if at first you don’t succeed, then dust yourself off and try again..."

I have decided to get back up on the horse...and posted a profile to a new dating site. I am not going to rush into anything, I am pretty sure that is what ruined my last relationship. I really do enjoy meeting new people and hearing their stories...in my dating life so far... I have meet a man who's father was killed in a major plane crash and then his grandmother sued him for part of the settlement. A guy who lived in Oklahoma City at the time of the federal building bombing, his description of the aftermath was riveting. A man who modeled nude for art classes, but he was a huge liar, so he was probably lying about that. A guy who taught me a lot about German food, and who's grandparents lived in Germany during World War II and whose mother was born there. It was interesting to hear her particular view of that war. So I am off to meet some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment